If you are in Clarksville TN for a business stay or your home is simply undergoing a massive renovation or complete reconstruction, you are going to need a temporary housing solution. This article will lay out the 9 reasons why a short term rental is the ideal way to stay when you are in town.
1. STABLE ACCOMMODATION You can easily extend your stay with a short term rental, from days to months to even a year. This means you do not need to worry about uprooting and relocating in the middle of your project.
2. SAVE MONEY Short term rentals are mostly cheaper than hotels, especially considering the amenities it provides that most hotels do not have, like on-site laundry to kitchen basics. This can mean you have considerably more wiggle room in your budget and can spend that money on other important or luxurious things
3. ENJOY YOUR OWN FOOD. By choosing a short term rental you get all the perks of having your own fully equipped kitchen - which means you can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of cooking for yourself, controlling what and when you eat or rustling up a decent snack when you are hungry. This will save you money and energy on dining out for every meal and means you can go for healthier options, if you feel so inclined.
4. PRIVACY One of the best features about short term rentals is the privacy that they offer. With so much more space of your own to entertain and relax in, you don’t need to just stay in the small confines of one room like you do in a hotel, sharing most of your walls with strangers. It also means there’s no more having to try to work in disruptive public spaces or having to pay extra to rent office space.
5. FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT Many hotel rooms provide little more than a bed and a bath; a dresser, wardrobe, desk or small couch may be included if you’re lucky. Short term rentals are fully furnished with all the typical hotel furniture you’d find in a home. So you won’t have to eat takeaway sitting on your bed or spend your days tripping over the suitcase that you’re living out of. Hanging up your clothes, having a sofa and coffee table to relax at and a kitchen to prepare food in may seem like small things before you get there, but they make a huge difference when it is your home every night for a sustained period.
6. THE FAMILY STAYS TOGETHER If your family is visiting or joining you on your temporary housing solution then you will have space for all of you to stay together, while still having your own space. If you choose a two or three-bedroom short term rental you can have a bedroom for each person and enjoy sharing the living room and kitchen with each other. In a hotel, it’s likely you will either have to all squeeze in together or have to book an extra room, which could be a journey away or at the very least the other side of two automatically locking doors.
7. ADDITIONAL PARKING Some short term rentals come with onsite amenities - this can include the option of a dedicated parking space, so if you are driving, you would not have to pay parking charges, with no risk of getting a ticket if you park in the wrong place at the wrong time.
8. FEEL LIKE A LOCAL Staying in a short term rental allows you to see your destination through the eyes of a local. As well as having your own home in town where you can entertain, it also gives you the opportunity to stay in more residential areas and get a true sense of what it would be like to live there.
9. HOME COMFORTS Short term rentals give you the chance to feel truly at home while you’re away from your own. Tasteful décor and freedom to be creative at making it your own space can have a significant positive impact on your mental health. Allowing you to feel more relaxed and settled, providing a better base from which to work more productively and thoroughly enjoy your time in town.