Every family will use the dining table. A beautiful dining table is not only pleasing to the eye but also enhances the happy mood when dining. There are many types of dining tables on the market, and most of them are solid wood dining tables. However, in recent years, the popular slate dining table has become the first choice for many families. The slate dining table looks more simple and atmospheric. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the slate dining table?
Properties of Slate
1. The natural color has subtle light and shade changes, originating from stone, Better than stone.
2. The surface porosity is close to zero, and the pollution resistance level reaches level 5. It does not absorb dirt, hide dirt, or seep dirt, and it is extremely convenient to take care of.
3. High hardness, scratch resistance, high-temperature resistance, UA grade acid and alkali resistance, long life, no deformation or discoloration after 30 years of warranty.
4. Non-toxic and non-radiation, it can be regarded as zero pollution to health.
5. It has the characteristics of anti-oil, anti-aging, anti-fading, low water absorption, and so on.
Advantages of slate dining table: We know the advantages of slate, and the dining table made of slate also has the above advantages. Then let's take a look at the advantages of slate, and what are the advantages of slate dining tables?
High value: The slate dining table can be coordinated with most of the current decoration styles. Choosing a dining table that matches the home style can add a lot of color to the space.
Durability: Based on the characteristics of the slate, also determines the durability of the dining table.