You should take care of the new leather sofa when you buy it back so that it can extend its life.
1. Just buy the sofa, wipe off the dust with a towel.
2. Choose a special care agent for wiping. It is recommended that you use RCU02, which uses lanolin, which can effectively penetrate and moisturize the leather, enhance leather luster, prevent leather cracking, and provide better protection.
3. Note that ventilated leather sofas should be placed in a ventilated place as much as possible, otherwise it will cause the leather to age.
4. Pay attention to sharp objects, leather is easy to be scratched by sharp objects, so try not to hold sharp objects close to the sofa.
5. Anti-fouling measures. Some pen, ink, or oil stains will stain the sofa and make it difficult to clean up, so pay special attention.
6. Be diligent in cleaning. Use the most suitable way to wipe and clean the leather sofa. Note that the leather sofa cannot be washed.
7. Regular maintenance is best to clean the sofa and special care every 1-2 months.