1. Before purchasing, you need to confirm the age of use of the product. If you are not sure whether it is children's furniture, or you cannot provide products with materials of the age group, you should purchase with caution.
2. Try to purchase products with a better brand reputation sold by regular manufacturers through formal channels.
3. Ask for the product instruction manual. The product instruction manual should contain information such as product materials, structural features, function introduction, applicable age group, and precautions for use. Before purchasing, you need to read the product instruction manual carefully to avoid harm caused by misuse during use. Check whether the products to be installed are clear installation instructions. Check whether products with lifting or folding adjustment functions have prominent warning signs.
4. Before purchasing furniture, observe whether the lines of the furniture are round and smooth, pay attention to whether the outer corners and edges are rounded and chamfered, and try not to choose furniture with sharp corners or sharp edges, burrs, etc., which may have potential safety hazards. In addition, you need to observe the holes and gaps in the furniture, whether there may be children's toes and fingers stuck. Shake a few times when purchasing, if the structure is loose, try not to buy it.
5. Check the inspection report of the product to see if there are any test results such as harmful substances.