Now some office workers will have some back pain problems, and they prefer to choose a harder bed when choosing a bed. The waist is comfortable, but the wooden bed also has its shortcomings. After a long time, it will make a creaking sound. What should I do about the creaking of the wooden bed? The editor will take you to see it together.
The method of creaking the wooden bed:
1. Use a humidifier in the room to keep the indoor humidity so that it is not very dry and reduce the sound of friction.
2. Brush some protective and lubricating things on some parts of the board where the nails are nailed, so that the bed board will not make noise.
3. Find the source of the sound, if some screws are loose, you can tighten the screws. If it is not the problem with screws, you can use some wooden triangular boards to fix the bed.
The benefits of solid wood beds:
1. Sleeping on a wooden bed has unexpected benefits. It can not only relieve low back pain but also prevent teenagers from hunchback and waist bending, so teenagers should choose wooden beds when choosing a bed. If the spine is bent due to improper sitting posture during the day, it can be corrected when sleeping at night.
2. Sleeping on a wooden bed also has the effect of keeping healthy, so most of the beds in ancient times were made of wood. Sleeping on a wooden bed can not only regulate the stomach, but also prevent constipation, reduce the incidence of cerebral hemorrhage, and many other benefits. So now some of the beds we see in hospitals are made of wood.