Furniture is the main facet of any cafe, hotel, restaurant, or bistro to make it a perfect place. People bring up the idea of having outdoor seating just to add an extra space to their restaurant. When you look for outdoor furniture for your restaurant, you want a perfect balance of quality, durability, affordability, and the ability to withstand extreme weather. To feel the comfort of cool breezy air with a genuine view, people nowadays prefer to go to a place where they find the options to sit in a garden space or gazebos. To make garden seating an eye-catching experience, restaurants tend to have the outdoor furniture in a manner that the customers would feel attracted to it.
It’s important to think about the purpose of your outdoor furniture, where will it be stored and how it will incur low-cost maintenance. There are plenty of material options to choose from whether it is wood for a traditional setup, long-lasting metal designs, classic rattan or Eco-friendly products made from recycled materials.
Now a days brunching in the garden or dining in an open-air lounge has become popular. After deciding the purpose of the restaurant, it gets easy to integrate the furniture into any setup. In this blog, we will point out a few types of chairs that can be placed for an outstanding outdoor dining experience.
1.Wooden Chairs: For outdoor dining, wooden material furniture is one of the best choices. In particular,teak continues to be the most sought-after material due to its realistic look and favorable characteristics. With the support of the gliders, the wooden chairs are skid-proof and add value to the chair in an outdoor restaurant. Usually, restaurants incorporate wooden furniture to give a raw look to the restaurants and make you feel much closer to nature. Outdoor wooden furniture has higher strength, availability, ease of maintenance, and long life making it a durable material for outdoor restaurants and cafes.
2. Metal Chairs: Metal chairs are famous for their ductility and the strength that they carry. Metal is also a great choice when used in combination with other materials that have their functionality and aesthetic benefits sorted. These are the best fit when placed in garden dining or a windy area as they have a solid grip to hold on to the grass and give a safe vibe. A few drawbacks that people usually complain about are that metal used in outdoor furniture requires high maintenance and care. The scorching heat warms up the metal so fast that no one wants to touch it. So, to prevent such situations rattan garden restaurants cover the chair with some shades like outdoor umbrellas and canopies.
3. Cushioned Chairs: Cushioned chairs are preferably placed on the tiled flooring to give a luxurious demeanour to the lounge with a good ambience. They add a beautiful appeal to the dining area with warm lights. The furniture is meant to match the restaurant theme whether it is indoor or outdoor. These chairs are durable, low maintenance and comfortable for the customers to fit in. The placement is of the furniture such that it makes the place very cosy and comfortable for customers to enjoy their private time.
4. Plastic Chairs: Modern minimalistic designs continue to use synthetic resins and plastics for restaurant furniture. With cutting-edge technologies, these materials are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, colours, and finishes. Colouring form is inherent in the process during moulding, these inexpensive, lightweight materials are fade-resistant. Some pieces are lightweight, so make sure you have a way to secure them in windy weather conditions. This type of furniture is mostly used at dhabas paired along with a cot (charpai).
5. Canned Chairs: Lastly, one of our favourites is canned chairs. Researching the best materials for outdoor furniture is key when buying a new patio set for your outdoor
6. One of the most popular materials for garden sofas and dining sets is rattan for its classic country style. PE rattan garden furniture is made from a synthetic Polyethylene resin that is far more durable and requires less maintenance. The woven chairs with their simplistic approach make the outdoor space more attractive and enchanting.
Furniture is as influential for any restaurant place as the quality of food. If the customer is not comfortable even though the food is good, they will think twice before planning a visit. So, to avoid such situations, conceive your area in a manner that will satisfy people as well as connect them to the outer beauty of the world.